December 14, 2004

Gingersnap

This season, somehow, I have this helpless tendency to gush whenever I see things to do with Strawberry Shortcake. It's sooooooo cuuute!!! I don't even remember seeing the cartoon before (have never been much of a TV person even when I was young) but I was passing by the toys department of Taka one day and I saw this really really really cute Strawberry Shortcake doll. Since then, I couldn't help this twinkle in my eyes and cheeky smile whenever I see little miss S.S and her friends.

Perhaps it's cos my sister had this Strawberry Shortcake figure birthday cake when she was hmm, 6 year old? It's this really huge cake, like 5 kg, in the form of Strawberry Shortcake and there were many many of these edible silver pearls on her hat and so tasty! We still have lotsa photos from that birthday bash. My sister, Jas, by the way, is a Care Bears person.

So cute. I like the way she's living. Cottage, green fields, lotsa strawberries (even tho I really don't quite like strawberries), lotsa sunshine, lotsa friends. So adorable!

Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 22:59